What does my child need each day?
- Red sweatshirt (£8.80) and t-shirt (£5.25), both supplied by Nursery.
- Navy jogging bottoms in preference to leggings
- Navy shorts for the summer,
- Red ankle socks (Nursery can supply these, pack of two £4.55),
- Wellies and plimsolls
- Front fastening waterproof coat appropriate for the time of year.
- Mittens and hat for the winter, but not scarves.
- Red roll neck under their sweatshirt- available from Nursery if you need
Previously used uniform is available, including plimsolls and wellies. These have been donated by parents and we ask you for a small donation if you take an item to use.
PLEASE NAME ALL CLOTHING.
Sew in tapes can be purchased through Nursery, or a laundry marker is available from most Stationary shops or hanging in the cloakroom. In our experience, biro is too easily washed out!
To comply with Health and Safety legislation, parents are asked to make sure their children do not wear nail polish or jewellery to nursery.